Today I wanted to transfer my RSS feed from another Google account I had into my regular account and I guess I broke the original feed. The reason was that I was using 2 google accounts, one for Adsense and the other one for the rest of services (Reader, e-mail etc…). And Actually I got quite confused with all the changements I had to deal with:
- Two Google accounts
- Two Feedburner accounts
- Three Websites
- Multiple logins (passwords) for Feedburner/Google
Unfortunately something went wrong. So I ended up with my feed stats reset. It’s not that dramatic, but you, regular readers might get penalized, because you’ll not see any updates in your reader from now on. So If you were previously subscribed to my blog, please re-subscribe, because my old feed was lost.
You can do it here: RSS reader.